Monday, July 7, 2014

I am So Thankful

Ok, I think I'm caught up and I even updated the "My Work" tab.  Its pretty much what I have been up to this past year.  I started photographing family, friends and friends of friends only.  It has been fun yet challenging and so much work, but I have enjoyed every second of it. I know that my work is not as great, but I'm learning so much and its true that practice makes perfect.

I feel honored to have been part of a few special day ceremonies. Thank you so much for following me and waiting for yet another post.  I hope you enjoy what you see...& I'm excited to keep them coming.  I plan to be posting more often, lets see how well I do lol :)  & please any feedback, I will always appreciate

PS: Next up is updating the music that I have on here, which you can only hear on a desktop computer but I know its been on repeat for the longest time.

3 comments: