Friday, June 12, 2015

Officially Summer!

While they expressed their excitement for their last day of school, I am still trying to figure out what exactly I was feeling.  We are definitely ready for Summer time! But let me add that this was in fact the very last day we will be at this school. We will start a brand new chapter this fall!

However this school we are leaving means so much to us, its been good in many ways! Although its been the hardest decision of all time, I'm praying for the very best! These two are looking forward to whats next & that's all that matters.  I feel lucky because of that.
Elisa your favorite pastime at this school has been playing tether ball. You are so good at it, & I  love when you share your recess stories about it!   

1 comment:

  1. These are great, I love the emotions that were captured!!

    ReplyDelete